Aran Acupuncture is a Chinese Medicine practice with clinics in Renmore, Galway, and in Inis Oírr, Aran Islands. All kinds of pain and illness, along with fertility and pregnancy issues are treated here, using distal and classical acupuncture techniques. Specialist treatments for problem skin and for facial rejuvenation are also available.The underlying principle of Chinese Medicine is that illness and pain occur when the body's qi or vital energy cannot flow freely. Acupuncture seeks to re-establish the free flow of qi to restore balance and trigger the body's natural healing response. Acupuncture is a safe, side-effect free treatment which will not interfere with other therapies, or interact with any medication you may be taking. This makes it an excellent choice for anyone seeking a natural yet powerful solution to pain or illness. A list of conditions which may benefit from acupuncture treatment can be found here.
Welcome back to the clinic
New protocols are in place for your protection from COVID 19
- A pre-treatment call to check that you are not showing any signs of being unwell. You will be asked to confirm that you are well via a written form on arrival.
- At the clinic you will be asked to sign a form giving your consent for your contact details to be held for tracing should this be required.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, as additional spacing between clients for cleaning makes the schedule tight. If you should cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you will be asked to pay in full before making another booking.
- You are asked to wear a mask during your treatment. There will be cotton masks available at the clinic if you need one.
- Please take along a blanket or towel for placing over you during treatment.
- Hand sanitizer stations are in place at the clinic entryway.
If you have any concerns at all, send a text requesting a call back. This is a strange time for everyone as we find our feet, and a little anxiety is only natural.
Acupuncture Treatment includes auricular therapy, in which tiny stick-on magnets are placed on acupuncture points in the ear. These can be worn for several days additional treatment. A session may include cupping, moxibustion or guasha as nesessary.
Acupuncture Treatment: €50. Pre Paid Package of 11 Treatments: €500.
Specialist Skin TreatmentProblem Skin Treatment with Celluma low-level light therapy. In combination with acupuncture, use of LED light reduces inflammation and bacterial activity. The red light increases cellular energy and boosts circulation. In this way the skin is healed naturally. LED light can be used to treat skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis and eczema. There is no sensation when using Celluma as no heat is produced.
Problem Skin Treatment: €60. Pre-Paid Package of 11 Treatments: €600.
Synergy Facial Advanced facial rejuvenation treatment with Facial Motor Point needling, Celluma low level light therapy and Micro-current.
Synergy Facial: €80. Pre-paid package of 11 Treatments: €800.
By the way....
- It is important to have something to eat before coming for acupuncture. Your body is actively working during a session and needs fuel.
- Wearing loose clothing to allow easy access to your arms and legs is helpful, if you can.
- If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please give 24 hours notice. Late cancellations will be charged full treatment price.
Baile an tSéipéil
Co. na Gaillimhe
Renmore Holistic Centre
1 Renmore Road
© Aran Acupuncture 2020