Aran Acupuncture is a Chinese Medicine practice with clinics in Renmore, Galway, and in Inis Oírr, Aran Islands. All kinds of pain and illness, along with fertility and pregnancy issues are treated here. Specialist treatments for problem skin and for facial rejuvenation are also available.The underlying principle of Chinese Medicine is that illness and pain occur when the body's qi or vital energy cannot flow freely. Acupuncture seeks to re-establish the free flow of qi to restore balance and trigger the body's natural healing response. Acupuncture is a safe, side-effect free treatment which will not interfere with other therapies, or interact with any medication you may be taking. This makes it an excellent choice for anyone seeking a natural yet powerful solution to pain or illness. A list of conditions which may benefit from acupuncture treatment can be found here.
Welcome to the clinic
Protocols are in place for your protection from COVID 19
- Please do not come to the clnic if you have a high temperature or are feeling unwell.
- You will be asked to sign a form confirming that that you are well, and giving consent for your details to be used for contact tracing if necessary.
- It is important to arrive on time for your appointment, as the additional cleaning time now required between clients makes the schedule tight.
- If you should cancel an apointment gving less than 24 hours notice, you will be asked to pay in full before making another booking.
- You are asked to wear a mask during your treatment. There are cotton masks available at the clinic if you need one.
- Please take along a blanket or towel for placing over you during treatment.
- Hand sanitizer stations are in place at the clinic entryway.
If you have any concerns or questions at all, send a text requesting a call back.
One hour Acupuncture Treatment: €50.
Pre-Paid Package of 11 Treatments: €500.
Specialist Skin Treatment
Problem Skin Treatment: €60.
Pre-Paid Package of 11Treatments: €600.
- Celluma LED light therapy, in combination with acupuncture, reduces inflammation and bacterial activity.
- The red light increases cellular energy and boosts circulation. In this way the skin is healed naturally.
- LED light can be used to treat skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis and eczema.
- There is no sensation when using Celluma as no heat is produced.
Synergy Facial: €80.
Pre-paid package of 11 Treatments: €800.
- Advanced facial rejuvenation treatment with Facial Motor Point needling
Includes Celluma low level light therapy and Micro-current.
By the way....
- It is important to have something to eat before coming for acupuncture. Your body is actively working during a session and requires fuel.
- Good hydration adds to the success of your treatment. Drink plenty of water prior to and following your appointment.
- Wearing loose clothing to allow easy access to your arms and legs is helpful.
- If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please give at least 24 hours notice.
Baile an tSéipéil
Co. na Gaillimhe
Renmore Holistic Centre
1 Renmore Road
© Aran Acupuncture 2021