Aran Acupuncture is a Chinese Medicine practice with clinics in Renmore, Galway, and in Inis Oírr, Aran Islands. All kinds of pain, illness and injury along with fertility and pregnancy issues are treated here.There is no condition that cannot be treated, acupuncture is a complete system of medicine which has been used for 2000 years. Specialist treatments for problem skin and for facial rejuvenation are also available.The underlying principle of Chinese Medicine is that illness and pain occur when the body's qi or vital energy cannot flow freely. Acupuncture seeks to re-establish the free flow of qi to restore balance and trigger the body's natural healing response. Acupuncture is a safe, side-effect free treatment which will not interfere with other therapies, or interact with any medication you may be taking. This makes it an excellent choice for anyone seeking a natural yet powerful solution to pain or illness. A list of conditions which are often treated with acupuncture can be found here.
Visiting the clinic
- The easiest way to get in touch to arrange your appointment is by text or Whatsapp.
- Please do not come to the clnic if you are feeling unwell.
- Hand sanitizer stations are in place at the clinic entryway.
- If you should cancel an appointment giving less than 24 hours notice, you will be asked to pay for the session in full before making another booking.
If you have any concerns or questions at all, send a text requesting a call back.
One hour Acupuncture Treatment: €55.
Pre-Paid Package of 11 Treatments: €550.
- Treatment will include cupping, guasha or moxa when indicated.
- Electro-Acupuncture and Auricular acupuncture are included when indicated.
- Cupping is not offered as a stand-alone therapy.
- Needling is an essential part of all treatments at this clinic.
Specialist Skin Treatments
Problem Skin Treatment: €60.
Pre-Paid Package of 11 Treatments: €600.
- Celluma LED light therapy, in combination with acupuncture, reduces inflammation and bacterial activity.
- The red light increases cellular energy and boosts circulation. In this way the skin is healed naturally.
- LED light can be used to treat skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis and eczema.
- There is no sensation when using Celluma as no heat is produced.
Synergy Facial: €80.
Pre-paid package of 11 Treatments: €800.
- Advanced facial rejuvenation treatment with Facial Motor Point needling
- Includes Celluma low level light therapy and Micro-current.
By the way....
- It is important to have something to eat before coming for acupuncture. Your body is actively working during a session and requires fuel.
- Good hydration adds to the success of your treatment. Drink plenty of water prior to and following your appointment.
- Wearing loose clothing to allow easy access to your arms and legs is helpful.
- If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please give at least 24 hours notice.
Baile an tSéipéil
Co. na Gaillimhe
Renmore Holistic Centre
1 Renmore Road
© Aran Acupuncture 2022